1. Download “ridehop” to your phone (iPhone or Android).
2. Enter Ride Code “miflyer,” tap OK.
3. Choose your route number (it's on your itinerary—e.g., 8008).
4. Hit Done (iPhone) or tap the map (Android).
5. Tap the target-like icon (iPhone lower left, Android top center).
6. See your Michigan Flyer-AirRide bus traveling on the road in real time!
Green bus icon = Eastbound
Blue bus icon = Westbound
Cup icon = Bus not in service
Tap a bus icon to see and confirm its route number.
A pulsing blue dot shows your location in relation to that of a bus (tap the red and white arrow on the lower right of the screen to zoom to your location with an iPhone).